Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and natural remedy. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent. It’s often found in soaps and other personal care products.
Lemongrass essential oil has a variety of uses. These can include applications to:
- Helps with skin infections with its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Reduce inflammation and rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps relax and reduce headaches
- Acts as antioxidant to manage stress
- Improves stomach issues
Although lemongrass essential oil has many uses, it’s important to remember that many of them are supported through anecdotal evidence. This means that the benefits are related to personal experience instead of being backed by scientific research.
How to use essential oil
- Applied topically (on the skin)
- Diffused in the form of essential oil
- Ingested orally in tablet or capsule form
- Applied intranasally (putting droplets inside the nose)
Anyone with persistent symptoms that may indicate an underlying health condition should also speak to a doctor before trying peppermint oil. A doctor will be able to diagnose the problem and determine whether or not peppermint oil is likely to help.
We source only the best wholesome products we will use ourselves
Send to your door step FREE when you buy above RM70!
We deal direct with manufacturers so you can get the best price possible!
Pay Anyway You Want
We accept a wide range of payment options including subcription and pay later!