Orange essential oil is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis. This is done by a method called cold pressing, which uses pressure to squeeze the oils from the rind. Sometimes, the leaves and flowers from the orange plant can be used as well.
Orange essential oil has a variety of uses. These can include applications to:
- lift your mood or reduce stress
- helps with skin conditions such as acne
- soothe pain or inflammation
- use as a natural household cleaner
- add a pleasant scent to a room or to products like perfumes and cleaners
- give flavor to a variety of foods and beverages
Although orange essential oil has many uses, it’s important to remember that many of them are supported through anecdotal evidence. This means that the benefits are related to personal experience instead of being backed by scientific research.
How to use essential oil
- Applied topically (on the skin)
- Diffused in the form of essential oil
- Ingested orally in tablet or capsule form
- Apply in your home diffuser
Anyone with persistent symptoms that may indicate an underlying health condition should also speak to a doctor before trying peppermint oil. A doctor will be able to diagnose the problem and determine whether or not peppermint oil is likely to help.
We source only the best wholesome products we will use ourselves
Send to your door step FREE when you buy above RM70!
We deal direct with manufacturers so you can get the best price possible!
Pay Anyway You Want
We accept a wide range of payment options including subcription and pay later!